Jorge A. Borrelli
ASLA, LEED AP® BD+C, CPTED
Continuing his father’s legacy established in 1968, Jorge A. Borrelli, ASLA, LEED AP BD+C, CPTED joined Borrelli & Associates, P.A. in 1989 and opened the Orlando office the same year and has carried forward the firm’s exceptional reputation for performance and client satisfaction. With the firm’s transition to Borrelli + Partners, Inc. in 2002, Jorge Borrelli continues to serve as Principal-in-Charge. Jorge is a firm believer in providing the best design work possible for the client. In keeping with this, he is committed to his employees, whom he chooses based on their talents, their commitment, and their work ethic. Through effective, trusting working relationships, Jorge knows that his firm is able to play to each individual’s strengths in order to create a whole project that exceeds the sum of its parts.
Jorge has long been committed to community service and has served in several roles over his years in the profession and in his community, notably on the City of Orlando’s Hispanic Business Development Task Force, the Boards of Directors for the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Greater Orlando, and the Consortium for Minority Business Development. He is most proud of his service as board member of the Central Florida Zoological Park for fifteen years and served on the Executive Committee of the Zoo. He served on the Recreational Trails Council for 5 years. Currently, Jorge also serves on the College Park Merchant’s Association Design Committee and is Chair of the City of Orlando Families, Parks, and Recreation Advisory Board.
Jorge received his Bachelor of Design in Landscape Architecture from the University of Florida in 1987 and is a member of the American Society of Landscape Architects. He received certification for Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) from the Office of the Attorney General in 2002 and LEED AP® BD+C certification in 2008.
I believe wholeheartedly in my team and in providing them with both close collaboration and a positive working environment where each member can strive toward their personal best while thriving in their workplace to create quality design and management for our clients.
“…I have been pleased with the partnership we have established with this firm [Borrelli + Partners]. From the preliminary discussions, design meetings, as well as the overall design of a project which includes the attention to detail, have been outstanding. The Borrelli team, and specifically Jorge Borrelli, are easy to approach and discuss ideas and concepts with.” - James E. Wilkening, Director of Campus Recreation, University of Central Florida
Jorge A. Borrelli's Featured Work
UNF Student Wellness Complex
The new Student Wellness Complex includes a three-court gymnasium, elevated jogging track, indoor climbing and bouldering wall, group exercise studios...
UCF Recreation and Wellness Center Expansion
Borrelli + Partners was commissioned by UCF to design the expansion to the Recreation and Wellness Center. The expansion provides enhanced program opp...
FAU Recreation & Fitness Center
The Florida Atlantic University Recreation is 54,900 square feet of fitness, gymnasium, administration and support spaces centered around a main, cler...
Intergenerational Recreation Facility
Through intergenerational programs, people of all ages share their knowledge, talents and resources, supporting each other in relationships that benef...
Miami International Airport South Terminal Expansion
Our work on projects like Miami International Airport’s South Terminal proves that style need not be sacrificed for safety. Airport terminals and othe...
Orange County Convention Center Phase V
Borrelli + Partners’ role on this project was to assist in the design, development and production of architectural construction documents. The Phase V...
- Chair, City of Orlando Families, Parks, and Recreation Advisory Board
- Board Director, Orlando Bike Coalition
- American Society of Landscape Architects
- Member, Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens (CFZ&BG) Facilities Committee
- Board Member, CFZ&BG Facilities Committee (Past)
- Executive Board Member, CFZ&BG Facilities Committee (Past)
- Member, US Cycling Federation
- Member, National Off-Road Bicycle Association
- Member, Rails-to-Trails (RTC) Conservancy
- City of Orlando Economic Development Committee (Past)
- City of Orlando Citizens Advisory Committee for Parks, Lakes, and the Environment (Past)
- Member, Florida Greenways and Trails Council (Past)
- Member, Downtown Orlando Partnership (Past)
- Chairman, FDEP Florida Recreational Trails Council (Past)
- Orange County M/WBE Disparity Study Task Force (Past)
- Board Director, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Greater Orlando (Past)
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Greater Orlando Hispanic Business Development Task Force (Past)
- Executive Board Member, Consortium for Minority Business Development (Past)